What to Expect on a Tower Service Call
When You Call:
- A real person, not an automated system, will answer your phone call.
- We will promptly schedule your service in a timely manner.
Before We Arrive:
- We respect that your time is valuable, and we call when we’re on the way.
- Our men introduce themselves by name, and our trucks are labeled with the Tower logo.
- You can expect to be treated with courtesy and respect by all Tower employees.
While We Are There:
- The technician will use sheet covers in your home to keep things clean.
We promise to leave the worksite at least as neat as we found it.
- The technician will explain each portion of the work and answer all your questions.
- You will receive a written invoice and receipt for all completed work.
Before We Leave:
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards. The technician will walk you through the payment process and collect before we leave.
- You can expect a fair price for all our services.
- Our work is done right the first time, and we guarantee and warranty our equipment.
- You’ll be asked to review us! If you’re not happy with your service, we want the opportunity to make it right – please call us at 919-336-9705. If you are pleased with the service we provided, please consider leaving us a review.