Thermostat Lifetime Limited Warranty Program
Any thermostat with the Tower name and phone number on it may qualify for the Tower Lifetime Limited Warranty Program.
- The thermostat must have a pre-printed label with “Tower HVAC (919-755-1957)” attached to it.
- The thermostat failure must be diagnosed and the repair or replacement performed by Tower Heating and Air.
Length of Limited Warranty:
- This Limited Warranty is good for the life of the structure on which it was originally installed.
- This Limited Warranty is transferable to a new owner.
- This Limited Warranty is good even if the equipment it controls is replaced.
Included in the Limited Warranty:
- Labor to diagnose the thermostat problem.
- Labor and material to repair the thermostat if repairable.
- Labor and materials needed to replace the thermostat if not repairable.
Not Included in the Limited Warranty:
- There must actually be something wrong with the thermostat; diagnostics and repairs to the equipment or wiring are not included. Batteries are not covered.
- If the exact thermostat is no longer available, Tower will provide a replacement of similar or greater features.
And of course, the obligatory legal mumbo jumbo:
- Tower, at its sole option, shall repair or replace any defective item(s) covered under the above limited warranty, provided such items were not damaged, abused, misused, tampered with, or affected by chemical properties, and this shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy.
- Tower shall not be liable for consequential, direct, indirect, special, or punitive damages, or damages for lost profits, lost opportunity, delay, loss of revenue, loss of use of equipment or facilities, loss of product, high or unusual utility cost, investment in substitute facilities, rental of substitute equipment, and the like.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty contact Tower Heating and Air at 919-755-1957. A technician will be dispatched promptly.