Thermostat Lifetime Limited Warranty Program
Any thermostat with the Tower name and phone number on it may qualify for the Tower Lifetime Limited Warranty Program.
- The thermostat must have been pre-printed or must have a Tower pre-printed label with “Tower Heating & Air (919) 755-1957” attached to it.
- The thermostat failure must be diagnosed and the repair or replacement performed by Tower Heating & Air, LLC.
Length of Limited Warranty:
- This Limited Warranty is good for the life of the structure that it was originally installed on.
- This Limited Warranty is transferable to a new owner.
- This Limited Warranty is good even if the equipment it controls is replaced.
Included in the Limited Warranty:
- Labor to diagnose the thermostat problem.
- Labor and material to repair the thermostat if repairable.
- Labor and materials needed to replace the thermostat if not repairable. If the exact thermostat is no longer available, Tower will provide a replacement of similar or greater features.
Not included in the Limited Warranty:
- There must actually be something wrong with the thermostat; diagnostics and repairs to the equipment or wiring are not included. Batteries are not covered. Reprogramming is not included.
- Thermostats or sensors that are part of a central control system, pneumatic, communicating, and any DC voltage thermostats are not covered.
And of course some fine print:
- Tower, at its sole option, shall repair or replace any defective item(s) covered under the above limited warranty, provided such items were not damaged, abused, misused, tampered with or affected by chemical properties, and this shall be Customer’s exclusive remedy.
- Tower shall not be liable for consequential, direct, indirect, special, or punitive damages, or damages for lost profits, lost opportunity, delay, loss of revenue, loss of use of equipment or facilities, loss of product, high or unusual utility cost, investment in substitute facilities, rental of substitute equipment, and the like.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty contact Tower Heating & Air, LLC at (919) 755-1957. A technician will be dispatched promptly.