Locally owned and operated, Tower Heating and Air, LLC is a professional and established Wake County HVAC contractor you can trust. Our services include system maintenance, repairs, and complete installations. We understand the importance of a fully functional HVAC system. Our team of experienced, well-trained technicians are punctual and here to serve you. Our goal is always to keep costs down while maintaining high-quality work.
Why Customers Choose Tower Heating & Air
- Affordable and reliable service
- Highly-trained, licensed, and insured technicians
- Punctual service
- High-quality work
- Honest and respectful service
- Staff members dedicated to client satisfaction
Tower Heating and Air is based in Garner, North Carolina, specializing in both commercial and residential heating and cooling systems. With almost 40 years of experience, we’re equipped to tackle any job in the industry–from one-time repairs and part replacements to ongoing maintenance and complete system installations.
Whether you need a new part or a new system, we’re ready to go to work for you.
We can handle all system maintenance requirements as well. We’re available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays by appointment. Give us a call today and get help with your HVAC system.
Providing service since 1977.
We are proudly licensed by the North Carolina State Board.
We understand the importance of a fully functioning HVAC system that works seamlessly to provide a comfortable climate—especially in the Carolinas. Our team of skilled technicians utilizes state-of-the-art technology to provide world-class service right to your front door. With 24-hour emergency support, Tower will solve your mechanical problems and quickly restore your system to excellent working order. Professional and prompt, experienced and efficient, reliable and honest—that’s the Tower team.
Breathe easy. We have your solution.
License #35154, SP.PH 34765
We Stand By Our Workmanship
- We take pride in fixing things right–the first time–with integrity.
- A job isn’t finished until the problem stays fixed and you are happy with the results.
- Because safety is critically important to us, we work closely with Duke/Progress Energy to implement all the most current North Carolina Utility Commission recommendations and regulations. Our goal is not to meet industry standards but to exceed them.
We Never Upcharge
- We do the work you actually need, not more or less.
- There are no hidden charges in our service. We will walk you through each step in the process.
- Our technicians are fully equipped with information to help you decide which heating and air services are right for you and exactly what you can expect from your HVAC unit.
- A replacement air conditioner or a furnace is not a small consideration. When it is time to install a new unit, you want to make a fully informed decision. Our team will work diligently to answer all your questions and customize a solution to fit your needs.