So you have an issue with your heating and cooling system and need to have a trained technician come out on a service call (thank goodness for same-day service!). Here’s what to expect:
- Cost: $99
- A trained technician will arrive with a truck stocked with the most popular service parts.
- The technician will arrive with a mask if requested, and will always wear booties in your home.
- The tech will discuss the situation with you and get right to work researching what the issue is. Once they figure out what is wrong, they will give you a detailed explanation including how long it will take to fix it and what the cost will be.
- We emphasize a FIT attitude, which means “fix it today.” With the supply chain the way it is (especially when it comes to the availability of parts), sometimes this can be tough, but we do all we can to fix it that day. If there is a part that is available locally, we will go get the part and bring it back that day.
- While your technician is there, ask them how you can save 15% on your repair!
By the time your tech leaves, your heating and cooling system should be working good as new! We pride ourselves in fast and attentive service, and have a plethora of experience installing new commercial heating and air systems as well as diagnosing, repairing, or replacing large units.
If you don’t already have our Peace of Mind Membership Plan, it’s definitely worth checking out! The plan includes a fall and spring cleaning and safety check, priority scheduling, and no extra charges for emergency calls.