We love getting feedback from our customers and this one, that our client, Juliette, texted in, really made our day!
“The Tower Team was remarkable, so I had to share some feedback…
- Chris, the technician we initially consulted with, thoroughly and patiently explained our options to us with great customer care and RESPECT.
- Scott—who took the lead from Chris—had several consults with us where he REALLY LISTENED patiently. He answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns promptly and respectfully. He provided several well-researched and thought-out options to match our unique needs and tirelessly worked to tweak them as needed for our comfort. Amid a very busy schedule, Scott still found a way to always promptly get back to us. He reassured us that any questions or concerns were important and gave them his full attention.
- Derrick and ‘The Critical Nuts & Bolts Frontline Team 0f Joyful, Harmonious, and Obviously Seriously Highly Skilled Workers‘—or that is what I decided to call them—each displayed RESPECT for our property and respect when we asked them to wear masks in our presence. Their harmony was quite obvious, which is sure to be the basis of their success on projects, delivering great results in the end.
- Last BUT NOT LEAST, Eddie, provided masterful guidance on key areas within his expertise. He also showed so much RESPECT and explained things to us thoroughly and patiently. Eddie answered all of our questions and while it wasn’t the easiest for him to wear a mask, (we keenly understand it’s difficult for many to wear and breathe) it was noted that he endeavored to do so throughout his visit. That is truly striving to provide great customer care service.
This team is certainly to be commended and Craig [Tower Heating & Air President] should take pride in the job they did for us. Many companies TALK about delivering great customer service and satisfaction but what truly makes all the positive difference is ‘WALKING THE TALK.’ The Tower team delivered wonderfully. They confirmed why we chose their company as a preferred provider for our new HVAC system. I wish all the best to each of them and their families.” – Juliette
We trust that you’ll find Tower Heating & Air to be your reliable HVAC provider of choice in the Triangle area, but don’t just take our word for it…
- What to Expect When We Come Out for a Service Call - September 21, 2022
- Why Is There a Burning Smell When I Turn on the Heat? - September 21, 2022
- Maintenance Plan Customers Experience a Less-Than-Three-Percent Failure Rate - August 23, 2022