If you know our founder, Craig Andes, you know one of his favorite sayings is, “the only thing that is more expensive than maintenance is not doing maintenance,” and it is the truth!
Our Peace of Mind customers have less than a 2% failure rate! When you sign up for one of our Peace of Mind Membership plans, you are taking care of your HVAC unit which will end up saving you money in the long run. When you choose not to have your HVAC system serviced and cleaned regularly, you can end up with big problems that can lead to major repairs or even, a system failure. We fix the little things right away so they do not add up to big things.
We offer three membership plans to fit every need and price range. With all of our plans, you will receive:
- 15% discount on all parts and labor for normal repairs
- Priority scheduling
- No extra charges for emergency calls
- Fall cleaning and safety check
- Spring cleaning and safety check
Speaking of the spring cleaning and safety check… it’s that time of year. During this visit, we will not only clean your system but will also perform an in-depth safety check to ensure that your unit will run smoothly all season long. By having your AC unit serviced this time of year, you can rest assured that your equipment will run smoothly. Not only will it run smoothly, but it will also be quieter, last longer, and it may even reduce your energy bills!
A maintenance plan assures that your heating and air equipment is operating safely—now that’s peace of mind.
How to Become a Peace of Mind Member
Join the Peace of Mind Membership Plan that works for you. Not sure which plan to choose? Give us a call at 919-755-1957 and we can discuss what would work best with your budget and needs.
- What to Expect When We Come Out for a Service Call - September 21, 2022
- Why Is There a Burning Smell When I Turn on the Heat? - September 21, 2022
- Maintenance Plan Customers Experience a Less-Than-Three-Percent Failure Rate - August 23, 2022