If you’re a first-time homeowner and don’t think you need a maintenance plan, think again! Your HVAC systems will require regular tune-ups over time in order to keep them running smoothly and prevent expensive breakdowns. You might especially need a maintenance plan if you live in an area that gets very warm and requires you to run your AC unit more (requiring more tune-ups) or if you’re not comfortable performing basic maintenance yourself.
With a maintenance plan, you can save money, breathe cleaner air, have increased safety in your home, and help the environment while boosting your overall peace of mind. In the end, you’ll be saving money as you’ll be limiting your risk of unexpected, expensive repairs.
Each level of our Peace of Mind Membership Plan requires just one monthly payment that covers everything—repairs, service, cleaning, replacements, and more. It’s like having a home warranty, but better! Throughout the year, we look for little things that are going wrong now, to prevent big failures later. Below, we break down our Silver, Gold, and Platinum maintenance plan to ensure you’re getting the best plan for your unique home.
Silver – Maintain (Ideal for Systems of Any Age)
- $189/Year or $19/Month
- + $120/Year for Additional Systems
- 15% Discount on All Parts and Labor for All Normal Repairs
- Spring Cleaning and Safety Check
- Fall Cleaning and Safety Check
- Priority Scheduling
- No Extra Charges for Emergency Calls
With our basic Silver plan, you’ll get bi-yearly cleaning and safety checks (in both the spring and the fall). Plus, if you have any other issues you’ll get priority scheduling and no extra charges for emergency calls. This peace of mind plan will throw all your worries out the window.
Gold – Repair (Ideal for Systems of Any Age)
- $465/Year or $49/Month
- + $353/Year for Additional Systems
- All Features of Silver
- Repairs – Labor, Parts, Compressor
- Service Calls
- Zoning Repair
Our Gold plan includes all the features of our Silver plan, plus free repairs.
Platinum – Replace (Ideal for Systems 12 Years and Younger When Joining)
- $938/Year or $99/Month
- + $591/Year for Additional Systems
- All Features of Gold
- Coil Replacement
- Furnace/Air Handler Replacement
- Outdoor Unit (AC or Heat Pump)
- Ductwork Repairs
- Zoning Replacement
- Permits Included
- Replacements Included
Get all the features of our Gold plan, plus ductwork repairs, zoning replacement, and furnace/air handler replacement. Our Platinum plan also includes permits and replacements.
Not sold yet? Here are five additional reasons why we think getting an HVAC maintenance plan is crucial for new homeowners:
- Receive a 15% discount on all parts and labor for all normal repairs.
- If you ever need service, our maintenance plan will provide you with priority scheduling. And if you need emergency service after hours, you’ll only be charged our regular rates instead of overtime rates!
- Properly maintained equipment runs smoother and quieter and prolongs the life of your equipment, plus it reduces your energy bills.
- Maintenance plans are required by manufacturers to maintain the manufacturer’s parts warranty.
- A maintenance plan provides good documentation that you maintain your equipment thus increasing the value of your home if and when you decide to sell.
Ready to sign-up?
Call 919-336-9705 for more information or fill out the form below.