When you purchase any thermostat with the Tower name and phone number on it, we will warranty it forever – parts AND labor – for no additional charge!
Thermostat Lifetime Limited Warranty Program
To qualify for our warranty, check for these two things:
- The thermostat must have a pre-printed label with “Tower HVAC (919-755-1957)” attached to it.
- The thermostat failure must be diagnosed and the repair or replacement performed by Tower Heating and Air.
If you qualify, your limited warranty is good for the life of the structure on which it was originally installed. This means the warranty can transfer to a new owner. It also means the warranty is still good even if the equipment it controls is replaced.
If you do not have a label/ sticker. Call us at 919-755-1957 and we will mail you a sticker for your existing thermostat to cover you under the warranty at no additional charge.
Included in the Limited Warranty
With our limited warranty comes lots of benefits including:
- Labor to diagnose the thermostat problem.
- Labor and material to repair the thermostat if repairable.
- Labor and materials needed to replace the thermostat if not repairable.
Call us First
It would be our privilege to be your first call if your thermostat is not working. If your thermostat is no longer available, we will give you a new one with similar or better features, free of charge!
For more information on our Thermostat Lifetime Limited Warranty Program, click the button below, or call 919-755-1957.
- What to Expect When We Come Out for a Service Call - September 21, 2022
- Why Is There a Burning Smell When I Turn on the Heat? - September 21, 2022
- Maintenance Plan Customers Experience a Less-Than-Three-Percent Failure Rate - August 23, 2022